I'll take you to the dreamland with my blog so you have to Dream Out Loud in here and your dream will come true...

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Dreams Came True




Oh my god i Can't believe it Saman dance of SMAN 8 Tangerang won the Contest at Citra Schoolimpic with Aneka Yess....My  Dreams Came True and i'll make my another Dream will Come true....
i don't know what i have to say because i'm so happy to be a winner ...i know guys we're deserved it to be a winner because long time before we followed the contest we practised so hard everyday and never forgot to pray to Allah swt.Until the day came we were being tried so hard and did the best we can....they said who were held the contest, the announcement would be notified about one week.That day has come and we were think we were not gonna win this..so no one of us came to smk 1 to heard the announcement.But there was someone who came to smk 1,she is diana she is my sitmate and  her planned was just watched the closing ceremony at smk 1 with her friends and met her friends who school in smk 1 tangerang,btw she didn't followed any contest and not part of our saman team..then the announcement was being notified....the steering committe started to read who won the contest btw they're not just held saman dance contest but more contest were held in this event.and then the time had came they started to notified who won in saman dance contest and our team got the second posisition yeah we got second rank...but there were not no one of us in there if diana wasn't there to took the present and the medal we wouldn't have be the second rank even we got nothing or we would get disqualification..then my friend called me and told me that you were the second position  then i just screamed and called the others and told them that we got second rank........you know what i heard a lot of screamed and a lot of thankful to Allah swt...thank you so much guys who had fought with me all this time from we were in ten grade until  we are in twelve grade...
My dreams had come true and i'll make my another dreams will come true amin Allah bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment