I'll take you to the dreamland with my blog so you have to Dream Out Loud in here and your dream will come true...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photoshoots














So these picts are behind the scenes of our photoshoots for our year book 8th generation at SMAN 8 TANGERANG and our theme is "The Mafia" and me in my scene i'm the gangsta hahaha lol but it's really so much cool and i'm kinda excited because it was my first time...when we were doing the photoshoots honestly  i'm kinda tired and really hot but photoshoots must go on even rain we were waiting until the rain was stop...so we finished our photoshoots almost 7/8 pm, from 8/9 am.i was so tired and wear my heels mademy legs hurt ...but i'm so much glad our photoshoots was so amazing,cool,incredible...

No comments:

Post a Comment