I'll take you to the dreamland with my blog so you have to Dream Out Loud in here and your dream will come true...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

So this me now



Hey it's me again...it have been long time,now i finally open again my blog and now start to write again,btw anyone miss me ??? cuz i already miss you haahaha not really.Alright stop about the chit chat now i want to introduce myself my new me.. The things that you should now is insya Allah get college at UGM amin and start to use hijab,many people said i'm much prettier when i use hijab really??? thank you hahah or it just my feeling ..And i think this is good news...yeah i like the i'm now no matter the other girls have cute n sweet style without hijab and look so pretty but i'll not try to change me and take away my hijab, honestly i feel so jealous and sometimes i want to take away my hijab, then i remember my promise to be a better girl i'll never forget that so this is me...i don't care there are so many girls look so pretty with their short pants or their short skirt which yeah they are really pretty but for me,i respect myself so they can respect me just the way i'm respect myself.I love people how to protect and respect themselves especially girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment